JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:eek:

That's cuz you always were saying you are into fishing, not shooting! :p;)

Come here! I'll go shootin with ya!! I'll be your Huckleberry!!! :)
Well, can't a guy like both! We'll see what's in store for this year, I'll need a good excuse to get the GF interested. Maybe we'll make a day of it and do a little of both. :)
Might even be able to bring that clay thrower I've never used... :oops:
I haven't forgotten that I owe you a ride in a donut behind my kayak! :D

Well, can't a guy like both! We'll see what's in store for this year, I'll need a good excuse to get the GF interested. Maybe we'll make a day of it and do a little of both. :)
Might even be able to bring that clay thrower I've never used... :oops:
I haven't forgotten that I owe you a ride in a donut behind my kayak! :D

You have a GF that's not interested? Huh? o_O

And what's this about doing both... you mean shooting and doin the girlfriend? :eek:

Clay thrower good good.

If you told me about a ride IN a donut behind your kayak, I've forgotten about it. You kids and your good memory faculty, gosh!

And what's this about doing both... you mean shooting and doin the girlfriend? :eek:

Clay thrower good good.

If you told me about a ride IN a donut behind your kayak, I've forgotten about it. You kids and your good memory faculty, gosh!

I really love where this thread is going :D

Clay thrower good good.

I'm not going to drive all the way over there and not expect to do some fishing too!:p

Well, I guess it will be easier to keep track of the cooler contents if we're just on the bank... wouldn't want you to get overly "hydrated"...
:rolleyes:

I'm not going to drive all the way over there and not expect to do some fishing too!:p

Well, I guess it will be easier to keep track of the cooler contents if we're just on the bank... wouldn't want you to get overly "hydrated"...
:rolleyes:

Mmmm, fishing.... mmmmm.... Gooooooood!

You "keep track" of the beer? I'm dis-inviting you!!! :p;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top