JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the most basic rules of firearms handling is to never point a firearm at something you are not willing to kill or destroy. I certainly am not willing to destroy my d!ck for the sake of a tacticool fad. There are better and safer ways to carry.

I've carried an XDs 3.3 in .45 as well as a 2" .38 in the appendix carry position, never thought twice about either. But then again, I ensure good, sturdy, high quality and serviceable holsters are used, so no worries regarding worn equipment.

Concealed carry is something that's very individual. Carry when, where and how you are comfortable carrying...

carrying AIWB isnt really any different than plain IWB as far as risk goes. The real problem hasn't been brought up yet, thats proper re-holstering... you have to make certain nothing is getting caught up in the holster as you shove it in there or while your carrying it... like an under tee shirt, typically an article of clothing. Also, the holster needs to be of good quality that completely covers the trigger guard and stays open with the gun removed... or you get this....
leather-holster-ad-nd-2.jpg

a good technique to use when you reholster any type of holster or any position is after you holster to sweep your hand between the gun and your body, if there is some clothing thats becoming caught up in the holster you will find it then.

One of the most basic rules of firearms handling is to never point a firearm at something you are not willing to kill or destroy. I certainly am not willing to destroy my d!ck for the sake of a tacticool fad. There are better and safer ways to carry.
Oh you aren't using it that much anyway:p

I aiwb g26 all day everyday, in a Don Hume 36-1. I have a physical job that requires a lot of climbing, crawling, carrying. Good leather and attention to detail will keep ur junk in the proper location:)

066E9B61-03AB-45D1-91E3-B865AC5E28B0.jpeg
carrying AIWB isnt really any different than plain IWB as far as risk goes. The real problem hasn't been brought up yet, thats proper re-holstering... you have to make certain nothing is getting caught up in the holster as you shove it in there or while your carrying it... like an under tee shirt, typically an article of clothing. Also, the holster needs to be of good quality that completely covers the trigger guard and stays open with the gun removed... or you get this....
View attachment 423181

a good technique to use when you reholster any type of holster or any position is after you holster to sweep your hand between the gun and your body, if there is some clothing thats becoming caught up in the holster you will find it then.
You beat me to it

Yeah, ill add more to it too....
I cant imagine anyone continuing to carry a worn out holster like that Galco pictured. Inspect your gear regularly and retire and replace as needed, I dont care how much you paid for it.

I see a lot of junk out there anyways from name brand companies like Galco, holsters that dont stay open, dont 100% cover the trigger guard, poor belt support.... Yeah, its all subjective but just ask most any professional instructor for a list and youll start seeing how many holsters out there that dont make the list.

I carry a shield in a N8 squared tactical holster at around the 3:30-4:00 pending on the pants/shorts I am wearing. I like it because I do not need to take my gun out of the holster to put the holster on and off.
Is your N8 tactical squared holster the original version? What is the material of the holster itself, not the backing, just the holster. In the picture it appears to be neoprene.

Is your N8 tactical squared holster the original version? What is the material of the holster itself, not the backing, just the holster. In the picture it appears to be neoprene.

I dont know when they changed so I do not know the version. It does feel like a neoprene material over the soft leather backing.

I dont know when they changed so I do not know the version. It does feel like a neoprene material over the soft leather backing.
There is a link to N82 tactical on your post #11. I clicked on it and they show several different versions but it sounds like you have the original one so if it's the neoprene one then that's the one I want.

There is a link to N82 tactical on your post #11. I clicked on it and they show several different versions but it sounds like you have the original one so if it's the neoprene one then that's the one I want.

Oh, yes I have the ORIGINAL™ COMPACT tucked. When I ordered they only had a couple options. Wow they have so many now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top