JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm kinda dumb when it come to optics. I got this great little vintage Weaver B4 scope. Amazed how clear and sharp the glass is. I wanted to put it on my AK. The scope on the AK now is a vintage Lyman Alaskan that WAS on Dads self sporterized M17 deer rifle. To mount Dad's Lyman on the AK I had to get rings that were for a 7/8" tube to a picatiny rail. That worked well thanks to Ebay. My problem now is that the little Weaver B4, unbeknownst to me at the time of purchase, has a3/4" tube. Apparently this Weaver was made for .22 rifles. the tip-off mount on it was made to fit common .22 rifle mounts. (More unbeknownst to me) So question is, is there such a thing 3/4 rings to a picatiny rail? The mount that is on the Weave now was put on before the adjustment dials were and will have to be bent beyond use to remove I think.

This is an internet pic of the exact scope and mount I have. Mine has a bit of pitting. It would look great on the AK.

1574702318701.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top