JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm kinda dumb when it come to optics. I got this great little vintage Weaver B4 scope. Amazed how clear and sharp the glass is. I wanted to put it on my AK. The scope on the AK now is a vintage Lyman Alaskan that WAS on Dads self sporterized M17 deer rifle. To mount Dad's Lyman on the AK I had to get rings that were for a 7/8" tube to a picatiny rail. That worked well thanks to Ebay. My problem now is that the little Weaver B4, unbeknownst to me at the time of purchase, has a3/4" tube. Apparently this Weaver was made for .22 rifles. the tip-off mount on it was made to fit common .22 rifle mounts. (More unbeknownst to me) So question is, is there such a thing 3/4 rings to a picatiny rail? The mount that is on the Weave now was put on before the adjustment dials were and will have to be bent beyond use to remove I think.

This is an internet pic of the exact scope and mount I have. Mine has a bit of pitting. It would look great on the AK.

1574702318701.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads