Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help locating parts

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by m1gunr, Jul 15, 2010.

1. m1gunr

m1gunr Tacoma Member

I found it at the Puyallup gun show. Its not custom, it was built in the 80's and classified as a pistol and made by Cobray. They called it a "Ladies Home Companion." Because the shell is under 1/2 inch in diameter it got classified as a pistol instead of an AOW or destructive device (ie; no paperwork needed). They made them for 45/70 and another model that shot .45LC/.410 shotshell. The daddy of them all was a 12ga version which can be seen shooting here:
    YouTube - Street Sweeper

12 rounds of 45-70 in under 3 seconds..... When you absolutely positively have to kill every elephant in the room, accept no substitutes.

I spent hours on the web looking for parts and even contacted the company, parts are no longer produced nor are the manuals.

The parts I am looking for:
    User manual (I will pay copy fees and shipping if you have one)
    carry case
    sling

45-70-streetsweeper02.jpg
    45-70-streetsweeper01.jpg

2. afrank250

afrank250 between Salem and Albany Member

Seen the street sweeper never seen one of those before, I am now wiping the drool off my computer!!

3. mhadix

mhadix Tacoma,WA Member