JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there anyone out there that can help me make a piece that will allow me to attach my M203 to my AR15 rail system. I have the Surefire handguard rails and need someone who is good at working with metal and can make a piece that will attach to the rail. I know im not being very clear but if you think you can help please get ahold of me and I can send pics of what Im dealing with and maybe get together and figure it out. Thanks!!!

I know how to fix it, Im just not a machinist or welder, plus I dont have the materials to do it. So if there are any machinists or welders out there that can help please let me know.

Thanks!

Ding,

I believe I am looking for a clamp type piece to attach the 203 to the rail system. Im going to take some pics of the gun and post them. Im just having a hard time trying to think of the correct terminology to describe what Im looking for.

I think we are on the right track though.

Last Edited:
OK I think I get ya, so you need a clamp to clamp on the 203 AND clamp to the rail system.Sort of a dual clamp.

is this what ya are talking about?.it has the modern M-4 rails/barrel,clamps to barrel and rail bottom.you may have the old style 203,clamp and lock.
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads