JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there anyone out there that can help me make a piece that will allow me to attach my M203 to my AR15 rail system. I have the Surefire handguard rails and need someone who is good at working with metal and can make a piece that will attach to the rail. I know im not being very clear but if you think you can help please get ahold of me and I can send pics of what Im dealing with and maybe get together and figure it out. Thanks!!!

I know how to fix it, Im just not a machinist or welder, plus I dont have the materials to do it. So if there are any machinists or welders out there that can help please let me know.

Thanks!

Ding,

I believe I am looking for a clamp type piece to attach the 203 to the rail system. Im going to take some pics of the gun and post them. Im just having a hard time trying to think of the correct terminology to describe what Im looking for.

I think we are on the right track though.

Last Edited:
OK I think I get ya, so you need a clamp to clamp on the 203 AND clamp to the rail system.Sort of a dual clamp.

is this what ya are talking about?.it has the modern M-4 rails/barrel,clamps to barrel and rail bottom.you may have the old style 203,clamp and lock.
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top