JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SP-01 Tac, P #91153.

I have looked high and low and am on several waiting lists locally and online. I was hoping if someone knew of one in their local shop or online that you could point me to it would be greatly appreciated.
I am in SW Oregon.

:s0067:

You said in your OP that you were on a few waiting list online but didn't specify which ones. I clicked into a few websites and was able to "add it to the shopping cart". The one I tried was Impact Guns. Anyway, good luck with your search. :)

Unfortunately Impact doesn’t have any SP-01’s in stock other than the Shadow…1200 bones is a little steep for me. If you are showing one that doesn’t have “Backorder” on it than please link it…….by the way they have a ton of P-01’s and there are P-01’s everywhere along with the Phantoms(poly frame)

But again thank you for looking !

Just got off the phone with them and nada...but thanks for the info, How do you like yours?

It's been great. I knew it would be accurate with the internal rail system and long barrel, but I had no idea how fast the follow up shots would be with the added weight. When i'm showing off in rapid fire it makes me look like a pro

I have actually bought a couple of guns through Bud's w/no problems. I think they are one of the largest online retailers. I haven't had to return anything or deal w/ customer service though.

Thanks....Portland ?. I think I am in luck with Buds. The FFL is off to them, its paid for but hasn't came out of my bank account yet so....I hope it turns out. The page coupeowner sent me now says out of stock so that might be a good sign. I got notified of one on GB today too....25 bucks cheaper but at this point I don't even care, it'll be worth 25 bucks to be done with this wild goose chase

I don't think I've even been into Clackamas Gunbroker when they haven't had a few CZ's on the wall. I nearly left with an SP-01 two weeks ago but was there for a Glock 19 gen4, so I stuck with the plan. They had a 75BD as well at the time. It's nuts how fast they're moving stock. They sold my consigned PX4 Storm a few minutes after I left it with them (good riddance to that half plastic fatso POS).

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews