Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Need help finding a new CZ

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by oli700, Feb 14, 2012.

1. oli700

oli700 Rogue Valley Well-Known Member

SP-01 Tac, P #91153.

I have looked high and low and am on several waiting lists locally and online. I was hoping if someone knew of one in their local shop or online that you could point me to it would be greatly appreciated.
    I am in SW Oregon.

:thankyou:

2. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Kent, WA Member

3. oli700

Yeah, listing them and having them in stock are not always the same.....Thanks for looking though

4. Goat Herder

You said in your OP that you were on a few waiting list online but didn't specify which ones. I clicked into a few websites and was able to "add it to the shopping cart". The one I tried was Impact Guns. Anyway, good luck with your search. :)

5. oli700

Unfortunately Impact doesn’t have any SP-01’s in stock other than the Shadow…1200 bones is a little steep for me. If you are showing one that doesn’t have “Backorder” on it than please link it…….by the way they have a ton of P-01’s and there are P-01’s everywhere along with the Phantoms(poly frame)

But again thank you for looking !

6. Goat Herder

CZ Model SP-01, 19 Round 9MM w/Decocker/Night Sights/Black Finish - Impact Guns

7. buick455

buick455 se portland Member

got mine at gunbroker in clackamas they had a quite a few CZ's at the time and said that they could order HK's for me. I'll bet they could get you an sp01 tactical

8. oli700

Wow, I thought you found one and I was filling out order info as fast as I could and though, “I better call them” So I did and they don’t have it, she even checked with their suppliers and no dice but man you got me all excited because that was a complete different listing that I was finding on Impact …LOL

9. Goat Herder

Sorry, man. Didn't mean to give you false hope. :p I even tested it by adding it to the shopping cart and was able to check out.

10. oli700

Oh no worries man, I appreciate the help......it let me buy it, but I called and didn’t press the last button because I just had a feeling

11. oli700

Just got off the phone with them and nada…but thanks for the info, How do you like yours?

12. coupeowner

coupeowner SW Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

13. buick455

buick455 se portland Member

It's been great. I knew it would be accurate with the internal rail system and long barrel, but I had no idea how fast the follow up shots would be with the added weight. When i'm showing off in rapid fire it makes me look like a pro

14. oli700

Awesome!

15. oli700

16. coupeowner

coupeowner SW Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have actually bought a couple of guns through Bud's w/no problems. I think they are one of the largest online retailers. I haven't had to return anything or deal w/ customer service though.

17. oli700

Well much gratitude. I think I will go for it and hope they keep an accurate stock number. They list the FFL I was planning on using as well.....Thanks!

18. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

I saw an SP-01 at the Sportsman's Warehouse on 82nd not long ago - maybe give them a jingle?

19. oli700

Thanks....Portland ?. I think I am in luck with Buds. The FFL is off to them, its paid for but hasn’t came out of my bank account yet so....I hope it turns out. The page coupeowner sent me now says out of stock so that might be a good sign. I got notified of one on GB today too....25 bucks cheaper but at this point I don’t even care, it’ll be worth 25 bucks to be done with this wild goose chase

20. ohmytodd

ohmytodd Portland, Oregon Member

I don't think I've even been into Clackamas Gunbroker when they haven't had a few CZ's on the wall. I nearly left with an SP-01 two weeks ago but was there for a Glock 19 gen4, so I stuck with the plan. They had a 75BD as well at the time. It's nuts how fast they're moving stock. They sold my consigned PX4 Storm a few minutes after I left it with them (good riddance to that half plastic fatso POS).