JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didnt like the storm ? Too fat ?
I know you dont mind the half plastic part since you bought a Glock

I was interested in the px4 for a later purchase.....feedback?

Argh, sorry, replied to your question about the Storm last week but it looks like it didn't post.

For a carry gun it's just too thick. The plastic seems like more of a "look at us we make lightweight guns too" without really considering function over form. Looking at the new Rugers it seems like they went the same way with the LCP and LCR. Aside from a Steyr, the only other plastic gun I can think of worth its salt is Glock. Granted, there are plenty of Glock bashers out there too, but I'm damned happy with my Gen4 and those I've owned in the past.

On another note, and for those following this tread for actual CZ info, I was in The Gun Broker on Foster in SE Portland yesterday and they had the limited edition green P-01 as well as a gorgeous all stainless 75B. The prices were typically high for the shop, but they're there for the buying.

Yeah I checked with them and got on waiting lists with them ….there is just a shortage of SP-01 Tac’s right now, that’s why I am literally stunned Coupeowner found one on Buds because I have been watching all those big online sites and was on a notification through the “wish list" at Buds and never heard anything from them. Honestly I was expecting Buds to tell me they made a mistake because these really just can’t be found right now. Best I can figure is someone backed out of a layaway plan or something because after I went through the purchasing process they were out of stock again.

Thanks Rughunter. I am in the process of consolidating my stuff to free up some money (other pistols, motorcycle parts, etc). I saw a CZ P-01 at Champions Arm in Kent late last week. It was gone in less than 2 days. Amazing! I currently have a CZ 75B and would like a compact to go with it.

Tony

According to CZ the SP-01's floating around the country for sale are it till May when they start importing them in to Kansas again. They said the initial run will be 280 pistols and after that it should be 300 every couple months till the next European .mil order....well worth the wait, these pistols are incredible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top