Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Neat Stag Scene on Bing Search Page.

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by Certaindeaf, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Way better than Google, especially since they disallowed gun related "shopping".. not "searches" about a year ago.

Bing

23Bandit and (deleted member) like this.
  2. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Try again.

Bing Bans Bullets (And Guns Too)

I can't believe how many people missed this. This is the second post I've seen in two days regarding Bing being better then Google, specifically because of this issue.

3. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that, makes the ok trigger finger itchy, don't it:gun14::gun14::gun14:

Brutus out

4. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

Microsoft Bing spam! (not you, the OP) :)

5. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Learn something every day. Pray tell a good alternative, please.

6. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Honestly I have no idea. I had to give a long hard consideration to leaving Google, no Android phone, clear out my Gmail accounts and start up fresh with something new. The sad fact is there is no better alternative for me, being a child of technology. I have considered going Luddite and getting rid of it all together. My contact is up, but as of right now I am still on the fence. However, in the mean time I have found NO time when Google has limited my search ability. I have always been able to find whatever I need when looking up anything AR-15 related. FWIW, I've never used it for shopping of any kind, which is where the limitations lie. I just checked and you can still buy plenty AR parts using their shopping function, so it's anyone's guess as to how well it's working.