JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Way better than Google, especially since they disallowed gun related "shopping".. not "searches" about a year ago.

Bing

Try again.

Bing Bans Bullets (And Guns Too)

Microsoft's minions don't allow any firearms or firearms-related advertising of any sort anywhere on their system. Here's the skinny from disallowed content guidelines.

I can't believe how many people missed this. This is the second post I've seen in two days regarding Bing being better then Google, specifically because of this issue.

Learn something every day. Pray tell a good alternative, please.

Honestly I have no idea. I had to give a long hard consideration to leaving Google, no Android phone, clear out my Gmail accounts and start up fresh with something new. The sad fact is there is no better alternative for me, being a child of technology. I have considered going Luddite and getting rid of it all together. My contact is up, but as of right now I am still on the fence. However, in the mean time I have found NO time when Google has limited my search ability. I have always been able to find whatever I need when looking up anything AR-15 related. FWIW, I've never used it for shopping of any kind, which is where the limitations lie. I just checked and you can still buy plenty AR parts using their shopping function, so it's anyone's guess as to how well it's working.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top