JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i went to the gunshow in puyallup over the weekends and bought some stuff. one of them's the NC star mark iii tactical scope/red dot (the 3-9x scope with the additional red dot sight)

it seems like the knob for illumination is really hard to turn, my inger tip hurts just trying to turn it. How do i adjust the tightness/looseness of it so it's easier to turn? i cant seem to figure it out. the manual does not mention anything about it either.

no brand bashing!

I have no direct experience with that scope, but I do like NCStar for their red-dot products(great on my sub-.308 rifles, not so hot when they have to take 30 cal punishment). If there is a screwdriver notch just carefully work it a bit untill the tightness works out a bit. These aren't quality scopes so the fit and finish won't be very good, thus the tightness.

cheap?!?!?!? i paid like 100 something odd dollars for it! that aint so cheap for me -_-"
but i gave up on it. its not like coloured crosshairs are useful during the day...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top