JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i went to the gunshow in puyallup over the weekends and bought some stuff. one of them's the NC star mark iii tactical scope/red dot (the 3-9x scope with the additional red dot sight)

it seems like the knob for illumination is really hard to turn, my inger tip hurts just trying to turn it. How do i adjust the tightness/looseness of it so it's easier to turn? i cant seem to figure it out. the manual does not mention anything about it either.

no brand bashing!

I have no direct experience with that scope, but I do like NCStar for their red-dot products(great on my sub-.308 rifles, not so hot when they have to take 30 cal punishment). If there is a screwdriver notch just carefully work it a bit untill the tightness works out a bit. These aren't quality scopes so the fit and finish won't be very good, thus the tightness.

cheap?!?!?!? i paid like 100 something odd dollars for it! that aint so cheap for me -_-"
but i gave up on it. its not like coloured crosshairs are useful during the day...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top