JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a friend who worked for the DEA, state dept, and worked as a contractor in iraq. He has a national CWP. He said as long as he renews it every year he gets it for life.

If ex feds can get it why can't we

This ? Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I guess the short answer is there is a federal law that provides for it. Quite a few members
here said that they don't want no stinkin' feds in their concealed carry matters :)

It appears we are the Separate States of America, the United part went out the window a loooooooog time ago.

How so ? People here like to use double standards. If it suits them, they scream 1-9, if it doesn't, they scream 10... It hasn't changed much though.

This ? Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I guess the short answer is there is a federal law that provides for it. Quite a few members
here said that they don't want no stinkin' feds in their concealed carry matters :)

I'm currently in the process of getting a job with the Oh So Evil DHS and from what I read this would apply to me but, ONLY with my issued duty weapon. If I carried anything else I would need the same required permits as everyone else. I agree though that there should be no distinction between LEOs and citizens in carry locations. In reality the law was created to simplify travel and work in multiple locations and not really malicious in nature. If you have arrest powers federally then you would need your duty weapon with you anywhere in the country. It's this whole myth that when you become a law enforcement officer somehow you are the greatest marksman on earth and develop near godly levels of maturity, instinct, and capability.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top