JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking at the CT and Lasermax offerings and the one question I have I can't seem to find anywhere (web, forums or even YouTube).

On the Lasermax, does your trigger finger reach all the way to the on slider? I know everyone's hands/fingers are different size, but I've seen no discussion about this. I want to know if you have to adjust your grip to activate. A pic of your hand gripping the pistol with your trigger finger extended would be fantastic - I can compare my grip to yours in the pic to understand how it might work for me. No LGS's around here have one for me to fondle so I'm needing some help.

Thanks

I honestly am beyond surprised that I cannot find a picture like this anywhere on the internet. In my mind, it is almost the most important question to be answered. So, in the spirit of community, I have ordered one and will be posting pictures once it arrives. My gut feel is I will end up with the Crimson Trace, but one never knows. I should be able to have a relative on/off reach comparison posted by the end of next week.

I'm looking at the CT and Lasermax offerings and the one question I have I can't seem to find anywhere (web, forums or even YouTube).

On the Lasermax, does your trigger finger reach all the way to the on slider? I know everyone's hands/fingers are different size, but I've seen no discussion about this. I want to know if you have to adjust your grip to activate. A pic of your hand gripping the pistol with your trigger finger extended would be fantastic - I can compare my grip to yours in the pic to understand how it might work for me. No LGS's around here have one for me to fondle so I'm needing some help.

Thanks

I have a couple of rail mount lasers for my pistols. Depending upon the model, you may need to press one side - so if you are a lefty that could be an issue. Some models are touch on / touch off, ambidextrous.

I have average size hands, and on either FS pistol or a sub compact - when I draw my finger would index to the rail and with a slight move get to the on button.

On my sub compact gun - I broke 2 rail mount lasers. I believe that due to their reduced mass that the forces at the end of the barrel was the cause - a heavier gun would have less.

I never tried one of those side mount lasers, nor a spring guide laser. And I have since sold the sub-compact pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top