JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The stock hangun photo looks like it might be running 7.62s:) Wonder how much tax payer cash is going into those 2 rounds? They probably have a barrel started like the one the TSA has for nail clippers.

Because all the murderers, rapists, child molesters, kidnappers and armed robbers are off the streets. It's is time to deal with this CCW crisis.

Yep all "real" crime is done in NY, so time to go after gunowners I guess.
Sadly this guy will most likely get some jail time.

IF he gets some real good attorney, there is a slight chance of jury nullification, but doubtful

That is BS!

Why? He was a legal licensed gun owner that should have known better.
I have no sympathy for NY citizens. They have been voting democrat for ever and they deserve what they got.
This wasn't just an over night problem,see they put Bloombut in office

Stupid law or not,it is the law and if you get caught,then this is what happens.

In fairness to NY'ers, it is another place where the city votes rule a good portion of the legislature. When I was a NY resident I wished for New York and Long Island to secede. They won't, of course, too much money goes downstate.

It's a case where it's ok to infringe individual rights at the 51% voting mark.

The east coast is union.
Unions tell the members to vote demo
Period

If this gun owner voted for nanny state politicians or strictly pro-union over individual liberty then serves him right!
If he's been voting against this sort of thing over the years then too bad! New York didn't get this way overnight. Get
out or follow the law.

He was also driving with a suspended license. That makes the officer who stopped him not a happy camper. I wonder if they would have charged with with the two extra rounds if he was clean and polite?

I hate when unions all get lumped into the same category. Not all unions are state employee unions eating at the taxpayer trough...

Not all unions are state/government employees. But most all unions tell their members to vote democrat.
That's who pushes the money through for the projects.

Why? He was a legal licensed gun owner that should have known better.
I have no sympathy for NY citizens. They have been voting democrat for ever and they deserve what they got.
This wasn't just an over night problem,see they put Bloombut in office

Stupid law or not,it is the law and if you get caught,then this is what happens.

If i may make an analogy, say a woman breaks one of her husband's ever-changing, arbitrary rules and gets slapped. Abusive or not, that's the rules, and if she gets caught, that's what she gets. She should vote to divorce him in favor of an ostensibly less abusive husband during her next match-making cycle, and convince her fellow clansfolk to vote her way as well (everyone gets a say). If she doesn't get a different abusive husband, that's the just desert for her and her fellow clanswomen who've been brainwashed since childhood into believing they'd be lost without a man's correction. I'm glad husbands tend to be less severe (yet still abusive) in my clan.

The east coast is union.
Unions tell the members to vote demo
Period

Unions make up a small demographic if the US labor force, including public unions. There are many more folks living off the government dole that need to share the blame too.

I'm not sure about East Coast unions, but on the bright side here in Portland, IBEW48 is 45% Democrat, 45% Republican and 10% Independent, more or less.

Back on topic, this case is the perfect example of why we should fear this incremental criminalization of gun ownership. You wake up one day and you become an instant felon for owning a single action .22 revolver.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads