JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello.

this is my ATF story.

I sent in my APP to the ATF on Sep 20th.

I called the ATF in October to see what was up. I was told my APP was PENDING.

I called again on March !st and was told there was a problem with my finger print card and my APP was in a trouble state.

I ask to talk with the ATF agent in charge of my APP. It turns out I put the wrong date on my D.O.B. She said that she could handle that for me, and I would not have to re do my card.

I just got a call from the ATF and my APP was approved TODAY and the stamp will be in the mail to the dealer today.

so at 6 months and you have not heard about your APP call them you can talk directly to the agent working on your APP.

the ATF # is 304-616-4500

Have a nice day.
Kevin

I got one of mine back about 3 weeks ago that was sent in end of August.
I remember my first NFA item took about 45 days to get back and i thought that was a long wait.

So are you going to tell us what you got or post pics?

So right round 6 months. I just did mine last month. Does it matter what background people hold? I have a gov ts and wondering if that would speed it up at all?

Not unless it some how makes it get closer to the top of the pile. There are only a few people processing TONS of forms. I am sure the actual time it takes is very short, but the getting to that point is very long.

Not unless it some how makes it get closer to the top of the pile. There are only a few people processing TONS of forms. I am sure the actual time it takes is very short, but the getting to that point is very long.

this is true. I am a VET with with a perfect service record. I have CHL from Oregon, Utah, and Florida. I have bought dozens of firearms. It makes no diff. I would think if you dont hear back in 6 months you can call. If your app is still pending your ok. If they put you in a trouble state then you have a problem. Then as I said in my thread you can ask to talk the the agent doing your app.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top