JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Howdy brothers in arms. I bought my first firearm in 2015, at age 44. I was being threatened by a bunch of violent felons in my neighborhood and finally had enough. I studied self defense laws, trained hard and open carried every time I went out the house. I was soon confronted by the drug dealing neighbors and their felon friends. I took a plea deal diversion in a marijuana case many years ago, so the sheriff will not give me a concealed permit. Obviously open carry makes me a target for jealous dope heads that want to take my rights and life. Since 2018, I have been video recording all these interactions and posting them on YouTube. The "Active Self Protection" channel did a lessons video on some of my content. Titled "Crazy Oregon Neighbors Caught on Video", it has 2.2 million views. Then the A&E show "Neighborhood Wars" producers saw that and contacted me about doing a segment on their first season. I was on Episode 3 and the end of season episode "Top 10 Neighborhood Showdowns" episode 13. I was #2 at the end. I have been to the Sheriff, district attorney, courts and lawyers to try and resolve these "issues". So last September the 6 time violent felon stalker went to a judge, lied for three minutes and THE INSANE JUDGE ORDERED MY GUNS CONFISCATED. It took three months of hell to get them back. The stalkers were in my driveway three hours after I "surrendered" my firearms. So much crazy stuff has happened, I would take hours to list it all here. It would also trigger my PTSD to relive it all in explaining it again and again. I've had about all I can take right now. So I will just leave some links to the videos and you can discuss, question or advise at will. I don't claim to be perfect, but GD I try really hard to do the right thing. I will be interested to hear what sane people think. I've already heard from the nuts and the "just move somewhere else" crowd.
Crazy Oregon Neighbors Caught on Video >>
A&E Neighborhood War Season 1 Episode 13 >>>
My guns being confiscated by law enforcement >>>
The insane judge and three minutes of lies >>>
My violent doper neighbors >>>
Some crazy 911 calls by the dopers >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2RaHmJqZA&t=2s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmFP09fPOw&t=8s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tAfnGxolrM&t=2s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCQyhg8JI1o&t=2s
My wolfdog that they tormented to death R.I.P Lokidog >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmjYEYxW3as

Last Edited:
ccd3a0929f3832aaa885479c48b--funny-pics-funny-bubblegum.jpg

Hi Neighbor!
f2lu5a0s23f31.png

Sorry about your sucky neighbors. Yeah, I'm afraid that I will be one of those "why don't you move" idiots. But if the courts and local law enforcement don't have your back there's no point in staying. Make the best of it and live to fight another day. You deserve a better neighborhood. After all you have experienced and you can't see the forest for the trees you will be nothing more than that classic definition of insanity.
Standing on principal on your precious hill of mud will only get you killed or on jail if you let them drag you down to their level.

Thanks for sharing your story. Hopefully, you'll find a way out of your situation. If law enforcement doesn't have your back after seeing your story on national programs, I don't think anything will change thier minds.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

everything about the OP sounds crazy, i'd probably red-flag him too.
It was the OP's first post. Nice intro. Maybe he was expecting the people on a gun forum to suggest that he go blasting away at his neighbors? Kind of troll move 101 in the wake of all the crazy people doing the recent shootings. Thread should be deleted or at least closed.

I thought you couldn't buy a gun if you used illegal drugs. Isn't that a question on the 4473?
Form 4473 asks the purchaser: "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

Quite the introduction!

Sometimes people need more than advice from members on a forum.

When legalities are involved, folks require legal counsel. As in from attorneys.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews