JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off I HATE snakes. This is a partial add on a forum I frequent down here.

Item Name: FS/FT Revolvers and EOTechs

Zip Code: 73564

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $400-$500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here are several items I have for sale in order to fund the purchase of 2 or 3 more Public Defenders.

I have kept these revolvers in just about every truck and SUV I own and have them loaded with rat shot because of the sheer number of rattlesnakes I encounter this time of year. The 38's do a pretty good job on snakes but the .22's are no match for the big western diamondbacks on my ranch and that's why I'm looking to upgrade these to the Judge. No two ways about it - the Judge loaded with .410 #7 or #8 shot is just bad medicine for ol' sneaky snake. These are not pretty guns. These are used for snake defense and get banged around inside my feed trucks and SUV's, but they are functional and reliable.

I have a few more pics of these items so just text me if you want to see something in particular.

The prices are listed but if you want to do the dance, I'm up for a little good-natured negotiating but please - no beat downs LOL! Also I'm open to trading for the 2" barrel stainless steel Public Defender.

To sweeten the deal (and help my position as well!), every buyer will receive permission for a one day rattlesnake hunt on my property located just south of Roosevelt. However, I assume no responsibility if you get bit!

This listing will be updated if and when an item sells.

Here they are. Ya'll come and get 'em!

Damn dude! I have deep Okie lineage in my blood. I have visited a number of times, and every time seen snakes. My Okie family are stereotypical Okies. I had a great aunt whose house had dirt floors, multiple fly paper strips in every room, and would find snakes coiled up under her sink. The ponds on her farm were home to venemous and nonvenemous snakes of many sorts.

I love the beauty of the midwest but dayum they have too many snakes!

When I was younger and live down south in Texas and in Idaho I didn't mind snakes in fact when I was a kid we used to go out on a makeshift raft in search for copperheads.

Rattlesnakes never bothered me cuz I had excellent hearing back then, fast forward to 1995 when I lost my hearing I do not frequent areas with rattlesnakes.:eek::eek::eek::D

When I was younger and live down south in Texas and in Idaho I didn't mind snakes in fact when I was a kid we used to go out on a makeshift raft in search for copperheads.

Rattlesnakes never bothered me cuz I had excellent hearing back then, fast forward to 1995 when I lost my hearing I do not frequent areas with rattlesnakes.:eek::eek::eek::D

That's why God made boats, and snake chaps! :D

I get rattlesnakes and bull snakes sunning themselves on the deck frequently and have never had an issue with them in over 50 years. As long as I don't step within a couple feet of them they just ignore me walking by.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top