JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Walther I fell out love with.I need to replace it though.
I already have a Buckmark hunter and a Ruger MK III hunter.
I'm looking at the S&W22-a1? 1A? target and would really like to find a Hamerelli Trailside long barreled pistol (5+")
Maybe a S&W 41 that isn't $800? (haha)
Not sure I could ever like the Beretta Neos

Which guns am I missing? Doesn't need to be a new issue either

(I'll get a single 9 besides this anyway,someday)

Thanks
Mike

160578_01_md.jpg

oh wait, out of your price range. :(

No question- High Standard.
Built out of real steel in the US. Parts are becoming a little hard to find, but still available. Should be able to get a NICE setup for well under $400, and an honest 'shooter' for around $275 if you look around.

I like the Ruger mark IIs. My favorite is a blued model with the 6-7/8" heavy tapered barrel. Second would be my SS model with the 10" bull barrel.

Colt Woodsmans are accurate guns.

A Ruger mk III Hunter is on my list. Just other things get in the way.

You mentioned the Ruger single nine. I believe they have the fiber optic sight. I have a MK III 22/45 bull barrel with the FO front & V-notch rear. May just be me but that setup isn't as accurate as standard adjustable (target) sights for me.

If you find a great .22 target gun post a picture!

160578_01_md.jpg

oh wait, out of your price range. :(

Don't think I gave a range. But I had the 48?, the 22mag and it wasn't much fun having to clean it all the time. Tolerances were so tight,after 10 rounds you couldn't open it.
I should have said semi auto
Thanks for the responses

TOZ 35, century international has them for about 600. When you start getting into the realm of "real" .22 target pistols it's cheap. Most in that class are in the 2000 dollar range.

seen some poor reviews on the trailside.

TOZ-35Mleft.jpg (image)

The big negatives with the Trailside is that the design used to be Hammerli, then went to Sig.....during that transfer the problems started popping up. Last I heard, Hammerli is now owned by Walther. The Trailside pistol went the way of the dodo, so any parts you want are aftermarket from here on out.

The big negatives with the Trailside is that the design used to be Hammerli, then went to Sig.....during that transfer the problems started popping up. Last I heard, Hammerli is now owned by Walther. The Trailside pistol went the way of the dodo, so any parts you want are aftermarket from here on out.

don't like

M 41 came home with me today. I asked about a trade,thinking I'd thow in $50,he said he'd trade straight across. (never mind what)
Pics to come. After i go shoot it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads