JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a fan of well made .22's.. SO most of the modern 22's are a no thanks. I enjoy early Rugers and of course Woodsman, and the Hi Standard HD models. I have several HD's and am simply amazed at how accurate they are.

68413707.8h8zsrrJ.HiStandardb.jpg

I am a fan of well made .22's.. SO most of the modern 22's are a no thanks. I enjoy early Rugers and of course Woodsman, and the Hi Standard HD models. I have several HD's and am simply amazed at how accurate they are.

68413707.8h8zsrrJ.HiStandardb.jpg

My Mom had an HD Military for many years as a bedside pistol. She could shoot the ears off a fly with that beauty ! :)

Every single High Standard I own (quite a few, all from Conn.) are very accurate, even the one with a ring in the barrel. And I've had no problems with any of them.

Tell you what,even after making the M41 deal,I had some money im my pocket and a high standard in my sights. But the new (to me) Weatherby Athena back in Sequim waiting took presidense
I would have posted pics of both but was busy shooting both,today!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top