JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fired a couple hundreds of rounds today, and it worked great.
7X0C6989.jpg
7X0C6992.jpg

7X0C6989.jpg

7X0C6992.jpg

It cost me 2x this to have close to the same pistol before these came out. :( A Vorquartson frame and a Paclite upper. No actual Ruger parts except for a polished/fitted bolt.

Plus a Fastfire red dot up top, Element II suppressor. Sure is a lot of fun, and cheap to shoot. Probably slightly lighter than the Ruger model, lighter target trigger but I would have been happy to wait for one of these if I knew they were coming. Once you add in the 'extras' it is a $1,500 .22 pistol.

Its my favorite 22lr threaded pistol. Ive had the GSG 1911 threaded, ruger Mk III, walther p22 threaded, Berreta 21a threaded. My favorite for feel, reliabilty, accuracy and weight is the ruger 22/45 lite. Esspecially when using a silencer. The 22/45 lite is a perfect host dor silencers and is balanced beautfully. To each their own, but I found a winner with the 22/45 lite.

I paied $200 to thread a beretta 21a, which may be a waste since I have Ruger 22/45 LITE now.

Its my favorite 22lr threaded pistol. Ive had the GSG 1911 threaded, ruger Mk III, walther p22 threaded, Berreta 21a threaded. My favorite for feel, reliabilty, accuracy and weight is the ruger 22/45 lite. Esspecially when using a silencer. The 22/45 lite is a perfect host dor silencers and is balanced beautfully. To each their own, but I found a winner with the 22/45 lite.

Sorry but that was a waste. I bought a Berreta 21a and it came threaded from a smith shop. The trigger is bad. Sights are small, poor accuracy, and any silencer you put in front of it makes sights impossible to use. Use my experience and stick with the 22/45 lite. I paid $360 from Northwest Armory and couldn't be happier with it. Of course adding on goodies such as a red dot and trigger kit would be fun, but no means necessary.

I paied $200 to thread a beretta 21a, which may be a waste since I have Ruger 22/45 LITE now.

I had one when they first came out and it didn't do much for me. I have owned the p22, sr22, m&P 22, 22/45 lite and mosqito. None of them gave me much excitement. I guess I am just not a 22lr pistol kind of person but I always seem to be drawn to them...lol...go figure. :huh:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top