JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap. I will wait until the market is somewhat more normal. Not going to pay $500 for a <$400 gun. Course the price may never go down, that will be my gamble. I just checked gunbroker.com and they are going for $450 including shipping and transfer costs. If I can find one $400 OTD locally, that may be a good deal...let me know if anyone sees one for this price.

I have plenty other guns to shoot in the meantime. Yay!

Not any more. I got mine at gun broker tigard the day before the election for $360. A few days later they were $450(or something near. Last I heard they were going for close to $500.

I just looked up completed listings at gunbroker.com and they range new for $355-380. Plus the shipping and transfer fees. Which is about 50 normally for me. Yes there are some scalpers out there that want $700 for the gun. Pick one up once you find a price your comfortable with. Originally they were spendy because of supply and demand. Cabelas in Springfield wanted $430. I waited and found a better deal.

Tried Super Colibri .22LR, 10 yards, indoor. It can replace my air rifle:
7X0C7038.jpg

7X0C7038.jpg

It cost me 2x this to have close to the same pistol before these came out. :( A Vorquartson frame and a Paclite upper. No actual Ruger parts except for a polished/fitted bolt.

Plus a Fastfire red dot up top, Element II suppressor. Sure is a lot of fun, and cheap to shoot. Probably slightly lighter than the Ruger model, lighter target trigger but I would have been happy to wait for one of these if I knew they were coming. Once you add in the 'extras' it is a $1,500 .22 pistol.

mmm, I replaced the original bolt with a bolt from Vorquartson, much easier to pull now:
bolt.jpg

bolt.jpg

It cost me 2x this to have close to the same pistol before these came out. :( A Vorquartson frame and a Paclite upper. No actual Ruger parts except for a polished/fitted bolt.

Plus a Fastfire red dot up top, Element II suppressor. Sure is a lot of fun, and cheap to shoot. Probably slightly lighter than the Ruger model, lighter target trigger but I would have been happy to wait for one of these if I knew they were coming. Once you add in the 'extras' it is a $1,500 .22 pistol.
I have a 22/45 and love it . I bet the $$$ spent on the build was worth it.

shoots great...

highly recommend the burris specific mount that goes into the dovetail... puts the red dot lower than with a rail mount....

I've removed the muzzle device now that my osprey is out.... they pair up really well..

2F6A7060.jpg