JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally made my dad a deal on his Quadravan! It's a '77 3/4 ton, not the longest version, but it's an extended van, with windows in the sides (not a cargo van). I have big plans for it. Im going to paint it OD Green first off, all the trim too. At work I'm going to build some custom bumpers and put a Warn M12000 winch on it that I have laying around. I'll build a big roof rack and I want to put 31" Interco Boggers on it. Don't have a way to post pics, but maybe I can get Joey to once I make some progress.

Is it 4x4? I have a 85 Chevy converted by Pathfinder 4x4 3/4 ton, 350, turbo 400, 205 tranfer. pretty striaght runs good. I looked for over a year to find one I could afford.

Yep it's 4x4, has a 302, C6, 205 set up, 44/60 f/r danas. It's really straight but needs paint, it's ugly tan and brown right now, and it needs a tune up and the steering gearbox leaks a little.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top