JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are some pictures of my new home theater we just finished building:

Theater16.jpg

Theater15.jpg

Theater6.jpg

Thoughts, comments, compliments :s0112::s0112::s0112: are all appreciated.

YOURE NOT PAYING ENOUGH TAXES, THIS IS UNFAIR TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT WANT TO WORK, I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS THREAD....

99 fo life yo.

------------

Very nice! Would be a fun project! A lot of detail, not just a plain ol movie room ;)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys...we are really enjoying it....now to answer some questions:

eldbillbo - "are those working head lights" - no they just look that way :p
mikeli - "I love it when kids move out" - actually, my daughter is heading into middle school...this way I know where she and her friends are on the weekends - our place :)
Nutty4Guns - "How did you make the ceiling stars?" you can make them, but I have no mechanical or electrical aptitude so I bought them from here - Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Tiles
GreginWA - "YOURE NOT PAYING ENOUGH TAXES, THIS IS UNFAIR TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT WANT TO WORK," -I know (or hope) you were joking :p - but I actually paid A LOT of people who wanted to work, A LOT of money to complete this project

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top