JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are some pictures of my new home theater we just finished building:

Theater16.jpg

Theater15.jpg

Theater6.jpg

Thoughts, comments, compliments :s0112::s0112::s0112: are all appreciated.

YOURE NOT PAYING ENOUGH TAXES, THIS IS UNFAIR TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT WANT TO WORK, I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS THREAD....

99 fo life yo.

------------

Very nice! Would be a fun project! A lot of detail, not just a plain ol movie room ;)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys...we are really enjoying it....now to answer some questions:

eldbillbo - "are those working head lights" - no they just look that way :p
mikeli - "I love it when kids move out" - actually, my daughter is heading into middle school...this way I know where she and her friends are on the weekends - our place :)
Nutty4Guns - "How did you make the ceiling stars?" you can make them, but I have no mechanical or electrical aptitude so I bought them from here - Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Tiles
GreginWA - "YOURE NOT PAYING ENOUGH TAXES, THIS IS UNFAIR TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT WANT TO WORK," -I know (or hope) you were joking :p - but I actually paid A LOT of people who wanted to work, A LOT of money to complete this project

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top