JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We lost our Yellow Lab on July 4, of this year. He was a great companion and a great field dog. Now on a happier note we just bought our new dog and he is another yellow lab who just turned 10 weeks old. His father was a 5 time champion field dog and by just the last week with Henry he seems to be headed in the same direction. I just started training him and he is coming along good and he is a monster already. If you never had a Lab they eat like no tomorrow if you let him. I just wanted lab lovers to get a peek at him and he will be ready to hunt next year. Thanks for looking.

We just put our chocolate Lab down last Saturday so I know how you must have felt.

Great looking pup! Lab pups are just like little kids. They have two speeds; Warp 10 and dead stop! :s0114:

We just put our chocolate Lab down last Saturday so I know how you must have felt.

Great looking pup! Lab pups are just like little kids. They have two speeds; Warp 10 and dead stop! :s0114:

Thanks Cougfan, I am deeply sorry for your loss and it hurts like #$ll and time does not heal all wounds. I hope the best for you and someday you will get another and find all the new enjoyment.

This guy is a pistol now and you right about 2 speeds, he will be cruising and just crash on the spot. It's like another 18 month kid.

Good luck.

This guy is a pistol now and you right about 2 speeds, he will be cruising and just crash on the spot. It's like another 18 month kid.

Do you participate in field trials? My first hunting dog was a Brittany Spaniel and I started in field trials when I was just in Jr High. Great practice dog handling and lots of advice from experienced dog trainers and handlers. I'm not sure who learned more, me or the dog.

Great looking pup! I'm so sorry for your loss. My dog is only 3 years old and I think about it every once in a while, losing her. I will just die. She's truely this man's best friend, and like my kid. Without her life will be rough.

Good lookin' pup Scott! Put the time in now and he'll repay you for years to come. We'll have to get him out in the duck slayer next season and watch him work... the most fun part!
I have a good friend who is a retired vet that now spends his time training his 6 labs for field trials. He has a few dogs that have taken home the master national title over the last few years. Let me know if you need anything... he is a great resource!

Good lookin' pup Scott! Put the time in now and he'll repay you for years to come. We'll have to get him out in the duck slayer next season and watch him work... the most fun part!
I have a good friend who is a retired vet that now spends his time training his 6 labs for field trials. He has a few dogs that have taken home the master national title over the last few years. Let me know if you need anything... he is a great resource!

Thanks Eric,

We have to go next year. Ridgefield is closed already because they shot 5 Duskys already so I lost all my spots except for duck.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top