JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several case knives and I am very happy with them I carry a small 3 blade every day and I have several larger fixed blades for hunting large game one of the things that I like about them is the guarantee they stand behind and the edge that the blade holds

CASE makes very nice knives, they are known for their quality and their history is a good one.

I remember a huge highway sign for CASE KNIVES in PA traveling from Maryland to New York many, many years ago too.

Cate

CASE makes very nice knives, they are known for their quality and their history is a good one.

I remember a huge highway sign for CASE KNIVES in PA traveling from Maryland to New York many, many years ago too.

Cate
I live in Pennsylvania and I have been to their shop in Bradford PA they have always treated me well

I no longer have or USE (Due to my hand issues.) any folding Case knives or any other folding/pocket knives but my MT husband still has a few.

His last 2 CASE knives were in the larger Trapper model and in the Mini Trapper CASE 3207 CV model. Both of them have the yellow handles.

SW out here had the Mini Trapper on sale a few years ago. I still have the box and paper for that one.

Walmart had the larger Trapper models on sale several years ago but he has not seen them around lately. TYPO He bought 3 of them, he gifted 1 of them and kept the 2 other ones.

My late husband had several CASE folding knives (PA) and other famous brands (NY made, etc.) and so did my family back east.

(I grew up in MD and I was born in NY. I moved to MD when I was one year old.)

PA is a nice state too!

Cate

Last Edited:
I remember growing up my dad had a Case Buffalo I was in love with, I should hunt one down.

1488243773_51_2062_1.jpg

First I am sorry for your loss. 1 have 3 small 3 blade pocket knives that i carry and I have 1 trapper 1 sod buster and several fixed blades and I am always on the lookout for more when I get to the local flea market or garage sales I like to find the ones that need alot of love so I can send them back to case and they work there magic and send it back to me me all shiny and sharp

Case knives are very nice , I have owned a few over the years.

Now I am down to only two of them...
A large Trapper with Red Bone handles and the CV blades....and a Slimline Trapper model.
Both are excellent and get carried often.
Andy

Case knives are very nice , I have owned a few over the years.

Now I am down to only two of them...
A large Trapper with Red Bone handles and the CV blades....and a Slimline Trapper model.
Both are excellent and get carried often.
Andy
I lost my favorite hunting knife pushing deer a couple of years ago. A few days later my oldest son found my knife pushing deer and a critter had chewed the handle up so after season was over my son and I took a ride to Bradford and I took that knife into Case and they fixed it and mailed it back to me free of charge so I am a Case man for life

I lost my favorite hunting knife pushing deer a couple of years ago. A few days later my oldest son found my knife pushing deer and a critter had chewed the handle up so after season was over my son and I took a ride to Bradford and I took that knife into Case and they fixed it and mailed it back to me free of charge so I am a Case man for life
Can't argue with that...:D

My next Case knife will be the Copperlock model with the CV blade.
Andy

They just have that just-right feel..... The fixed blade is old. Haven't seen one like this in decades. I can't recall how many animals it has processed.... many....

Case collection.jpg Heirloom knife.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads