JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SO I post some pistol adds. everyone knows you only sell to residents of your own state. My god people!! I had some that tried to buy a the last gun show, who were out of state, I get them all the time from here and our other local classifieds. what give do these people think IM going to become a fellon just for a quick buck. fricking stupid if you ask me. I will do a out of state through a FFL at their expence. but as soon as you say that poof there no longer interested, WOW what a suprise. I do check ID and prefer CWP but If I get one bad vibe then its over. OK IM done thanks for letting me vent.

SO I post some pistol adds. everyone knows you only sell to residents of your own state. My god people!! I had some that tried to buy a the last gun show, who were out of state, I get them all the time from here and our other local classifieds. what give do these people think IM going to become a fellon just for a quick buck. fricking stupid if you ask me. I will do a out of state through a FFL at their expence. but as soon as you say that poof there no longer interested, WOW what a suprise. I do check ID and prefer CWP but If I get one bad vibe then its over. OK IM done thanks for letting me vent.

One possibility is they are anti-gunner trolls, trying to compile bad activities by sellers. Don't give an inch on your principles.

It's also possible they are felons or buying for felons. Add to that the BATF has been known to offer plea bargains to criminally charged or about to be charged felons in exchange for sting operations and testimony. Watch out

I get tired of arguing with them too.You tell them the law and they wont take no for an answer.I've seriousley thought I was in the middle of a sting a couple times.But I'm always very up front with the absolute requirement of at least a Drivers liscense.Do you really think the law trolls these forums to do sting operations?

I get tired of arguing with them too.You tell them the law and they wont take no for an answer.I've seriousley thought I was in the middle of a sting a couple times.But I'm always very up front with the absolute requirement of at least a Drivers liscense.Do you really think the law trolls these forums to do sting operations?

They do it at gun shows, why not on line? Easy sting and they get another victim into the system.. forever

It isn't just buyers. I had a WTB ad for a .22 pistol a while back and had an offer from a seller in WA, to do a FTF.
When I told him we'd have to do the FFL/ship thing he pooh-poohed that and offered again to meet me on the OR side of the river.
I bought from someone else.

They are out there. Stick to your guns Cycle! (Pun intended)

Please feel free to turn in any members that attempt to make cross state line FTF firearms deals, people that are willing to break firearms laws have no place here at NWFA, they make all of us look bad as well as subject everyone here to unwanted scrutiny from the Feds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top