JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I started that when I was 10. In a short time I had a regular list of repeat customers and loved it. Now days I am not sure about this. Lawyers have ruined so many things. I am not sure that if you hire the local kid and he hurts himself? Will they come to you expecting your home insurance to pay?
I was eight when I started doing lawns. I had to have an adult start it for me. Those where the days you could let a mower idle while you emptied it:)

You guys keep sending these things about goats that come and get my grass it's making me hungry I need to goats they wouldn't get eat the grass and hit the barbecue .:s0055:

I was trying to make the title easy and understandable. And "lawn mower guy" is way easier to confuse than "landscaper".

Suggestions for a clean easy title?

I though lawn mower guy was completely understandable? I knew exactly what he meant. Someone who comes and cuts the grass, cleans up, and then leaves. :D I've become sensitive over the years when people referred to me as a "Landscaper" shortly after I've told them I do landscape MAINTENANCE! There's a big difference. One I was pretty good at, the other? Not really qualified to do much of that stuff.

Most people have no clue about poison plants and animals eating them.

Humans are usually allergic to poison plants like poison ivy, etc., but animals eat them and their seeds without a problem.

Most people have no clue about poison plants and animals eating them.

Humans are usually allergic to poison plants like poison ivy, etc., but animals eat them and their seeds without a problem.

I do not think I am allergic to poison oak or poison ivy, because with all of the snooping and pooping I have done through all the forests that I have done, I have never once had any allergic reactions, not even ticks or chiggers.... but, mosquitoes on the other hand!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top