JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wha, frigin. wha, why do I need to know this, I live 100 miles away and what's it got to do with NW Firearms? Or at least what caliber was the lawnmower?:)

Welp, that's why we have a section called "off topic".

I just want to see what kind of replies I get.I know some people have fun with it and some people discussed things to say it kind of makes my day just got a find a new guy:s0004: I know some people have fun with it and some people discussed things to say it kind of makes my day just got a find a new guy

Trustworthy neighbor's kid...?
In the days of youth....Lawn mowing for money was no stranger to me.
Andy
I started that when I was 10. In a short time I had a regular list of repeat customers and loved it. Now days I am not sure about this. Lawyers have ruined so many things. I am not sure that if you hire the local kid and he hurts himself? Will they come to you expecting your home insurance to pay?

Of all the random nonsense off topic threads we get, this is the one people are poking at? I thought it was quite appropriate to post it.

Again, if the OP wants a referral, I can help out. :)

I had virtual lawn mowing empire for a 12 year old...did 16 lawns a week before the travails of puberty altered a simple most pleasurable career. Ah, the days of $1.50 mow jobs....1958 was the peak.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top