JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Understandable. What guns are you currently molding for?

That price is still much better than having to order from PA, even with the extra.

dude, this is just a huge FYI

Crossbreed is copyrighted and probably trade marked by Crossbreed Holsters LLC. I realize that you are just trying to give people and idea of what your holster is made of and is like. I believe that the term "hybrid" covers this and is not specifically trade marked by any specific company or organization.

I just don't want to see you get sued, especially if you finally get some money for doing something you are obviously good at and are probably competing with the holsters you are cloning.

Just my advice, take it or leave it.

dude, this is just a huge FYI

Crossbreed is copyrighted and probably trade marked by Crossbreed Holsters LLC. I realize that you are just trying to give people and idea of what your holster is made of and is like. I believe that the term "hybrid" covers this and is not specifically trade marked by any specific company or organization.

I just don't want to see you get sued, especially if you finally get some money for doing something you are obviously good at and are probably competing with the holsters you are cloning.

Just my advice, take it or leave it.

Good advice. Come up with a new name. If others say it looks like a Crossbreed it's no sweat of your back but even if you are informally saying "I'll make a Crossbreedy hybrid like holster for you" Mark at CB could have you by the short hairs. BTW, you look like you have it figured out and I would buy from you long before I'd ever buy from Crossbreed itself.

I'd probably buy a pancake setup that is "very similar" to the Raven Concealment Systems for a XD 5 tactical if you ever decided to make those.

Understood, although I have seen many people selling holsters like this. One outfit sells you the leather, Kydex and all parts and tells you how to mold it. If I were to make leather holsters would Milt Sparks get upset? Crossbreed quality is better than mine admittingly. I use their reference to help explain the TYPE of holster I am making. Heck, I even own my own Crossbreed brands and love them. I can't afford to buy a Crossbreed for all my guns, so I chose to learn how to make a SIMILAR one for cheaper. Trust me, if you buy one of mine and also a Crossbreed, there IS a difference in quality. Just depends if mine works for you or not.

Lastly, I am not making hardly anything with these believe it or not. I'm just having a blast making them :)

Understood, although I have seen many people selling holsters like this. One outfit sells you the leather, Kydex and all parts and tells you how to mold it. If I were to make leather holsters would Milt Sparks get upset?
If you call it a "Milt Sparks Style Holster" then yeah, I think they would. I'm not saying you should stop making the holsters, I'm saying that maybe it is best to stop calling them "Crossbreed Style Holsters".

Crossbreed quality is better than mine admittingly. I use their reference to help explain the TYPE of holster I am making. Heck, I even own my own Crossbreed brands and love them. I can't afford to buy a Crossbreed for all my guns, so I chose to learn how to make a SIMILAR one for cheaper. Trust me, if you buy one of mine and also a Crossbreed, there IS a difference in quality. Just depends if mine works for you or not.

Lastly, I am not making hardly anything with these believe it or not. I'm just having a blast making them :)

Cool dude, I just didn't want to see you get sued is all...like I said take the advice or leave it, your choice.

Understood, although I have seen many people selling holsters like this. One outfit sells you the leather, Kydex and all parts and tells you how to mold it. If I were to make leather holsters would Milt Sparks get upset? Crossbreed quality is better than mine admittingly. I use their reference to help explain the TYPE of holster I am making. Heck, I even own my own Crossbreed brands and love them. I can't afford to buy a Crossbreed for all my guns, so I chose to learn how to make a SIMILAR one for cheaper. Trust me, if you buy one of mine and also a Crossbreed, there IS a difference in quality. Just depends if mine works for you or not.

I understand what you're saying but just don't want you to get cross wise with Crossbreed or any other holster manufacturer. Glad you are having fun learning to do this.

And why can't I close my own thread? :(

Because you have to have super secret super ninja powers. Or be a moderator.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads