JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Made some mistakes and learned from them. That will only help me in the future. It may be a little ugly, but man is it comfortable! Now I can finally carry my P229 SAS comfortably, although I think I'll make a combat cut and lose some leather....

And here it is with one I just put together for my Glock 23....

Thanks everyone :) I ordered some black hardware, and looking for some black leather. (Hard to find around here and very expensive.) Would anyone be interested for around $35 each? I'm pretty limited on pistols now, but they are fun to make and I could use a few spare bucks :)

Thanks everyone :) I ordered some black hardware, and looking for some black leather. (Hard to find around here and very expensive.) Would anyone be interested for around $35 each? I'm pretty limited on pistols now, but they are fun to make and I could use a few spare bucks :)

HECK YEAH! I'd support a local guy...what guns do you have to work with?

*edit*

How much to ship to Pasco?

*edit x2*

And screw the dye, those look fine to me!

:cool:Great Job :cool:
X2 on supporting a local guy.
What guns do you have holsters for now?
I'm with Riot, screw the dye, I like brown...

AllI have is black at the moment, and won't get my next order of Kydex until sometime this next week. I got flushed out yesterday, Made 3, fixed one and using my last piece today for one already paid for. just PM me or email me when you're ready for one, and as soon as I get more spplies I'll be busy at work on them again. Clips can be either way, although I am ordering more black.

Nice work! And the only ugly holster is one that doesn't let you draw when you need to. Should see if Sully will carry a few of yours for you and re-sell them to let you get your product out there from a local retail outlet.

Nice work! And the only ugly holster is one that doesn't let you draw when you need to. Should see if Sully will carry a few of yours for you and re-sell them to let you get your product out there from a local retail outlet.

Thought about that, but I'm really not making too much off of them, and one of my parts is off sale and I ordered the wrong amount, so it looks like I will have an extra $5-$8 into each holster :( Jason would want to profit some, and their just isn't much room there.

I sold one to a LEO, and another to one I THINK might be LEO. Just today already I got 3 different officers contact me, so the word is already out :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads