JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...I now hate the animal, I feel like this is the type of dog that firearms were made for, I would annihilate the animal if allowed...
Ironically, the dog seems more stable and better equipped to judge character than the OP.

Jimmy, go outside and play. The internet is for grownups.

Most of you are apparently assuming that any of this really happened.

Consider the source. He sure does live an eventful existence, in his head anyway.

I propose that every thread this guy starts is based on some subject matter that he just saw on TV.

DFTFT

There is only one response to this thread.

Three options.

1) Learn some common sense

Then don't pet his dog or get in a position where it could bite you!

2) Stop making friends, as it appears you have really poor luck at choosing friends, see option 1

3) Stop trolling this board. Find another way to feel like your parents gave you enough attention when you were growing up.

LoL

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
His dog walks up to me so I pat him on the head lowered my head to his level. He then promptly takes advantage of the situation and bites me on the ear and bites my hand. Ive decided from his violation of my personal space and him making me bleed on my ear and hand that I now hate this dog with a passion, he took advantage of me when I had no mal intent towards him at all.

I understand that he's warned me about the dog but the dog has bit several people including his 13 year old brother. I now hate the animal, I feel like this is the type of dog that firearms were made for, I would annihilate the animal if allowed because I believe it to be a menace to society as Ive heard enough stories about him biting people and despite punishment, him not rectifying his grossly inappropriate behavior. The dog is a 130lb Doberman Pinscher. He is like a level 3 sex offender pedophile that is unleashed into public and still victimizes children. I cant imagine any rectifying his behavior despite all the negative reinforcement for it other than euthanasia. I dont know what to do about the situation other than to demand his dog be in his cage anytime I come over to his house, I literally hate the animal with every living fiber in my body.

Jimmy,

Why would you be willing to walk up to a dog that you know bites and stick your hand on his head and then bend over, kneel down and stick your face in his? Seriously why?

You deserve to get bit. Did this happen the same week you introduced your possibly incompetent friend to guns?

Check yourself..

Jimmy,

Why would you be willing to walk up to a dog that you know bites and stick your hand on his head and then bend over, kneel down and stick your face in his? Seriously why?

You deserve to get bit. Did this happen the same week you introduced your possibly incompetent friend to guns?

Check yourself..

[video=youtube_share;k8nI9Mf-rNQ]http://youtu.be/k8nI9Mf-rNQ[/video]

There is a particular line in there that I think applies very heavily to Jimmy, about something bad for his health.

Im Gunna yell this because I grew up with my mom breeding all breeds of dogs and I am very very passionate about this.
THERE ARE NO BAD DOGS JUST BAD OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No dog, animal is born bad, they are either mistreated or not trained. Not training your animal is like leaving a loaded gun on a table in a preschool. Bad things WILL happen.
And as far as people saying this breed or that breed is more dangerous than another is crap.
I have seen Pomeranians and poodles and other small breeds bite more people than rottys or pit bulls.
Even mistreated animals behaviors can be corrected with training, kindness and love.
I'll add, not all dogs are a good match to all owners. Some breeds have certain needs the owners must meet or else, they will misbehave. I had a female doberman when I was younger. I say from experience, they are not an easy breed to own. Males are even tougher, if not neutered.

I love dogs. Always have. They love me also. I missed my calling. Should have been one of those dog whisperers.

My neighbors dogs wait in their windows patiently to see me everyday. The owners are jealous because they like me better. Dogs are a great judge of character. I must have great character lol.

Most, but not all of the time, when someone gets bit it is because they are doing something really stupid or teasing a dog.

Grab the dog by the ears next time. This shows the dog that you are in control and he will immediately respect you....lol

what is ur experience of working with dogs that can put you in the hospital? I have no experience, my family has only owned shelties so Ive got no background with dogs like the Doberman Pinscher and would appreciate some constructive criticism.

Give the poor dobie another chance. Get on all fours crawl twards him roll over on back and urinate on belly, this will let him know he is the alpha and you willing to be the omega in the pack. You just might earn a life long friend, then again you might just get bit again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top