JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So Tomorrow , August 4th , my buddy Dave would have been 65.
Here are some pictures of Dave , doing what he loved to do...
Two big lessons I learned from Dave...
If you like someone and enjoy their company , let 'em know ...
And if you know something , be sure to share your knowledge...

That long trail that divides us , is not so long once you understand and accept it...
And you are never forgotten a long as tales are told 'bout who you were and what you did.
Andy

2015-6-6.InterlakeMountainManRendezvous.Dave.1892.JPG

10.jpg

P1110087.JPG

P1120131.JPG

DSC05712.jpg

DSC05701.jpg

DSC05703.jpg

10869523_10153065083591553_2530349676667462476_o.jpg

I'm sure that Dave is still hanging around, watching over your shoulder Andy. I'm willing to bet that you were as strong an influence on him as he was to you. We are indeed fortunate to walk the earth with such people. Godspeed Dave.

I'm sure that Dave is still hanging around, watching over your shoulder Andy. I'm willing to bet that you were as strong an influence on him as he was to you. We are indeed fortunate to walk the earth with such people. Godspeed Dave.
Beautifully written. I wanted to write a heartfelt comment, but couldn't find the words.

God has need of a master Hunter and has called on Dave to take the job! The world was blessed while he walked amoung us. He gave of him self with out thought of reward, and his influence on the lives of others will always be remembered! R.I.P. Dave, and Happy Hunting!

You're a good egg Mr. Andy and very influential in our community. I find a lot of your posts to be thought provoking and insightful.

You are also creating your own tales:)

Thanks again Mister Bisley...
If you surround yourself with good people...then you and them are better for it.
I like to think that my posts here are helpful , as well as my actions "offline" as it were....
Andy

When we travel the road of life with a close friend and share interests in life, we are enriched and sharpen each other. When that friend is called home, all we can do is keep their memory alive by recalling those special moments together.

Godspeed Dave...

Andy, God has blessed you with many memories of your dear friend...

God bless...

Wonderful tribute to your dear friend, Andy. Sounds like he would have been a great man to meet and talk to. Glad to know you had such a fine friend and I'm sorry for your loss. Passing away in your 60's sounds so young these days. No doubt he made a positive impact on the lives of many during his short time here.

Andy I know how it is to lose someone close to you. Things don't get any easier but you sir are one of a kind and will carry on his legacy in a way that only you know how.

I wish I could have met him on this earth, but I know that some day we will all be sitting at the range in sky and sharing a beer together. Thoughts and prayers to you and his family on this day my friend.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top