JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Found one. Thanks

Looking to buy a Reasonably priced side lock muzzle loader, cap or flint lock. NO INLINES Preferably in the Roseburg Oregon area or shipped to Roseburg. Rifle or smooth bore. If you have one you can email me or call
541-6four3-177zero

Last Edited:
@AndyinEverson @MountainBear @BEN LILLY @CountryGent will know of any such things in your A.O.
I know there was a Shop down in your area that specializes in B.P. arms and goodies, but I don't recall the name of the business or even if they are still in business! Best of Luck in your quest!
Not to hijack to bad, but siNce you tagged all the key players, anywhere local to buy a Lyman great plains kit?

Try Bi-Mart believe it or not! May have to order it in, but they used to sell the kits in store. Also could try Sportsmans or Cabelas.

Track of the Wolf or Dixie Gunworks are awesome sources as well!

Looking to buy a Reasonably priced side lock muzzle loader, cap or flint lock. NO INLINES Preferably in the Roseburg Oregon area or shipped to Roseburg. Rifle or smooth bore. If you have one you can email me or call
541-6four3-177zero
Would you be interested in a T/C
Renegade. In .50 cal
$275.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.