JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're looking at the future. It's like the future of policing will no longer be about enforcing the law, they will just be a goon squad for corrupt mafia like government.

It is growing more and more of Us vs Them. We must stop letting ourselves be divided as Democrats vs Republicans, Liberals vs Conservatives and start to divide ourselves as Constitutional citizens vs overreaching Government.

Yup. So you'll stop using "liberal" as an epithet and call out other people here who do so?

You should quote so I know who you're referring to. This is not a criticism, I've seen a lot of this lately and it takes time to go back and figure out who the subject of a reply is directed at.

But if it's directed at me? I'm ready to accept liberals who are willing to stop making excuses for the Democratic party and stop following party lines; just as I have long ago dropped the Republican party line and gone to a true Constitutional/Libertarian line.

The truth is a have many things I am Liberal on I just don't express them often here.

You're looking at the future. It's like the future of policing will no longer be about enforcing the law, they will just be a goon squad for corrupt mafia like government.

It is growing more and more of Us vs Them. We must stop letting ourselves be divided as Democrats vs Republicans, Liberals vs Conservatives and start to divide ourselves as Constitutional citizens vs overreaching Government.

And those words should be heard again and again, lest we forget.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top