JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
East Vancouver ( Fishers Landing ) You must come to me.
$ 30 dollars ( I will throw in the Maxpedition holster for this bag as well )

I am open to trades. Don't need much though.

I shoot .40 smith & wesson, I like quality knives that are in good shape.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for sale or trade is a used mens purse. Owned for 18 months, has served a few different roles.

- Murse

- Woman's purse

- Immediate response bag / Grab and go bag for the AR ( Mall Ninja )

- Carried some survival essentials during my excursions into the woods in the back of the jeep

I actually like the bag and have used it quite a bit. One thing I did not like about it was how slow access to my firearm was when I was carrying my primary in it. I find a Glock on your hip is a bubblegum ton faster, in just about every circumstance and prefer to carry this way.

This bag really shined for long road trips.

Bag is well used. Do not expect a new bag. No damage, just honest use.

Jumbo LEO Tactical Nylon Shoulder Sling Active Shooter Bag for Law Enforcement Police Officer

UNIVERSAL CCW HOLSTER

View attachment 131514 View attachment 131515

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top