JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
University Place
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sterilized East German MPi-KM kit supposedly from the Balkan states is looking for a new home. Although the usual serial numbers have been "sterilized", it still has DDR factory markings on the inside of the trunnion and on the bolt head. Very nice kit!

IMG_1763.jpeg IMG_1762.jpeg IMG_1761.jpeg IMG_1760.jpeg IMG_1759.jpeg IMG_1758.jpeg IMG_1764.jpeg IMG_1766.jpeg IMG_1768.jpeg IMG_1769.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm pretty.intrrested in this. I'm in Tacoma wa. Is there a time and day we could meet up and I can check it out?
Small world brotha! I'm leaving for the day tomorrow, but I can pretty much make anything work Tuesday on. My schedule is really flexible so Let me know what works for you and I can probably make it happen. Thanks for the interest!

I could meet you somewhere after maybe 630 this evening or really any time tomorrow would work for me too. 253-341-5183 if you just want to text me.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews