JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But now with BGCs on every sale in Oregon, I would not be surprised that the system flags such purchases unknown to the buyer or seller.
I would not be suprised either, I've seen valid CHL holders get put on delay. After seeing that it was clear to me that we need some change in Oregon miniscule or drastic we need a solid push at the Anti's to let them know not to mess with OR and WA. They've been getting their way too long it's time we had a real victory that we all can smile at.

There is an ad here that was originally listed on 5/26/16 wanting to sell three Colt's from an estate. Two Diamondbacks and a Colt Officers Model.
After a bunch of "I want it", with no sale, I responded last week asking if they're still for sale.
Come to find out they still were and after I took a look and they were better looking in person then the pictures in the ad so I made an offer on all three.
Awwww man! I was one of the "I want it's".. He never got back to me though, after multiple messages sent on my part, so I assumed they had been sold. Color me jealous! At least they went to a good home.

They are now resting comfortably at the pawn shop until I can clear up that 1980 class B misdemeanor conviction in Utah, since the OSP can't get off their lazy asses and do their job like they promised me two months ago.
It will cost me around $150.00 to expunge my record and only then will the stupid state police fix a simple problem which would be resolved with a phone call.

It's a bummer how quickly life can turn into a Kafka novel when dealing with govt agencies. I hope you get it sorted right quick- those Diamondbacks are so much fun to shoot. I have one in .22 that came down to me from my grandpa and it is the one gun I own that I will definitely never, ever part with. Good luck!
Edit: (and if you ever decide to sell the .38 diamondback give me a shout!!!!)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads