JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with Outrider. Someone created or otherwise misrepresented the term to mislead the public, many who who would think a 10/22 with a Dragunov stock is more dangerous than wood stock FAL with a 5-round mag, into agreeing that all black rifles should be banned. I would like to see the misleading term removed or used to label only full-auto rifles.

Mountainbear=Troll. Greydog.

:huh:

Wow, I had to look up what that meant. So just because I choose to have an opinion different than yours I am a troll? So your answer to dealing with people who disagree with you is name calling? Really?

When I post a comment that is disagreed with, I generally back up my comment with a logical argument. It may not be an argument you agree with, but its generally logical. Reverting to calling names instead of arguing with logic is beneath you. Very sad... :(

That was post #20 in this thread. Hopefully it will be removed, as that kind of thing doesn't belong here.

Come on guys Mountainman has a right to his own opinion. Stop the name calling.

My own personal rule of debate on the net is to attack the argument not the person.

To me once a guy makes an Ad hominem attack that guy just lost the argument.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top