JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with Outrider. Someone created or otherwise misrepresented the term to mislead the public, many who who would think a 10/22 with a Dragunov stock is more dangerous than wood stock FAL with a 5-round mag, into agreeing that all black rifles should be banned. I would like to see the misleading term removed or used to label only full-auto rifles.

Mountainbear=Troll. Greydog.

:huh:

Wow, I had to look up what that meant. So just because I choose to have an opinion different than yours I am a troll? So your answer to dealing with people who disagree with you is name calling? Really?

When I post a comment that is disagreed with, I generally back up my comment with a logical argument. It may not be an argument you agree with, but its generally logical. Reverting to calling names instead of arguing with logic is beneath you. Very sad... :(

That was post #20 in this thread. Hopefully it will be removed, as that kind of thing doesn't belong here.

Come on guys Mountainman has a right to his own opinion. Stop the name calling.

My own personal rule of debate on the net is to attack the argument not the person.

To me once a guy makes an Ad hominem attack that guy just lost the argument.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top