JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Worshippers Clutching AR-15 Rifles Hold Commitment Ceremony
NEWFOUNDLAND, Pa

World Peace and Unification Sanctuary

The church, which has a worldwide following, believes the AR-15 symbolizes the "rod of iron" in the book of Revelation, and encouraged couples to bring the weapons.

newfoundlandguns.jpg

newfoundlandchurchguns2.jpg
newfoundlandgunchurch.jpg

Sreymom Ouk, 41, who attended the ceremony with her husband, Sort Ouk, and came with their AR-15, said the weapon is useful for defending her family against "sickos and evil psychopaths."

"People have the right to bear arms, and in God's kingdom, you have to protect that," she said. "You have to protect against evil."

newfoundlandguns2.jpg

Obviously some people had a problem with this.

Many Roman Catholic priests bless animals, pets and farm, every year.

rod of iron ? wtf I got the wrong AR, that thing has to be 75% plastic. My 52" long 30/40 is bit more like a rod, dam sure is iron, ok thats a lie, it's steel

I'm a big 2A supporter. I think everyone in that church should have an AR. I think that photo shoot tho is going to do damage to our position. Everyone already thinks we're crazy.

That is one secure wedding tho. No bubblegum is going to try and shoot that church up.

Well, the Moonies are in the news again. Still at that mass wedding/commitment thing. Protesters outside, school shut-down; it's America - God love it.

rod of iron ? wtf I got the wrong AR, that thing has to be 75% plastic. My 52" long 30/40 is bit more like a rod, dam sure is iron, ok thats a lie, it's steel
Steel is an iron alloy so it counts. :rolleyes:

So do I need to bring in a Romanian priest to bless my wasr?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top