JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So your admitting to all the gun guys on NWFA that you watch Dancing with The Stars? :rolleyes:

Us too! Even though Mr T wasn't great it was some how inspiring to see him out there, with that same haircut, working at it the best he could!

Now, Charro? Mmmm. We weren't quite sure WHAT to make of that!

Guilty as charged. Though I only watch it because I think Erin Andrews and I should have a lovechild while having a menage quatro with Peta and Witney.

I heard about Mike's "Week" video and went looking for it. I am kind of surprised that Disney/ABC aired it.

The wife and I usually watch the recording and fast forward thru the non-dance parts.

Y'all really watch this shnit?o_O
Oye vey:confused:

Yes....I'm about done with it though. They don't play the music that goes with the dances anymore.

My parents were big into ballroom dancing. When I was 14 or so they taught a group of my friends and I to dance ballroom dancing in our basement. Several of my friends and our girls danced in a sort of a halftime thing at church dances. I used to go with my girlfriend and my parents to the Terrace Ballroom, in Salt Lake City, and dance to big band stuff. Always liked it.

Besides, those girls are awfully pretty! But when music doesn't match the dances, well, like I said, I'm about done with it.

We've watched maybe 3-4 seasons over the years - the last one we watched was when the Crocodile Hunter's daughter won - she was fun to watch. We haven't watched this year, though we did happen upon the one episode where Mr T did that waltz. I didn't know about his background and cancer fight, so it made the dance a bit more poignant. Haven't caught an episode since that one though. Is he still in the running?

We've watched maybe 3-4 seasons over the years - the last one we watched was when the Crocodile Hunter's daughter won - she was fun to watch. We haven't watched this year, though we did happen upon the one episode where Mr T did that waltz. I didn't know about his background and cancer fight, so it made the dance a bit more poignant. Haven't caught an episode since that one though. Is he still in the running?

No.

So your admitting to all the gun guys on NWFA that you watch Dancing with The Stars? :rolleyes:

Us too! Even though Mr T wasn't great it was some how inspiring to see him out there, with that same haircut, working at it the best he could!

Now, Charro? Mmmm. We weren't quite sure WHAT to make of that!
I used to like watching Touched By An Angle.. It was a TV series about a gal that got hit in the head with a piece of angle iron and had a terrible speech impediment. quite touching

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top