JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd probably go PTR given the choice. They are sear ready. IE spend the additional 20-30k on a transferable auto pack and you are good to go.

I like to dream big!

Yeah there is a lot of hit and miss with clones that's why I was asking. Doubt I will ever be able to own anything in auto because of the prices but that would sure be fun.
A sbr one would be fun to.

But I'm still looking if anyone has one to sell.

My PTR has over 4K on it in a year. Runs perfect, takes all mags and furniture. I submitted a form 4 on it and am waiting impatiently for SBR status.

The only things I don't like about the PTR are the integral rail (handy but doesn't look right) and no forward sling ring.

If you SBR you don't have to worry about 922 parts count either, with the MKE you do.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.