JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking forward to moving out of Californian, should hopefully be able to around February, we are waiting for legal custody of my step kids to be able to move. When my wife divorced their dad 7 years ago it was listed as they would work it out so we are fighting for it written so we can relocate.

I have been selling off what is worth more down here than up there like my ak and gen 3 glock 19. Possibly my ar pistol but I won't if I don't have to.

I have a ccw here in California "i know shocker isn't it" I was up there looking at the area and some houses last week, applied for my ccw while I was there so I have it when I get there and don't have to wait.

My family and I are looking into the spanaway area so any tips for good shooting places I would appreciate it, also a good mom and pop gun store since I will need some new toys when I get there.

Planning on an hk vp9, and a few lowers I plan on doing a sbr lower to be able to move my pistol upper onto, and then a suppressor, and of corse a nice order of standard capacity mags

losta liberals indeed that want to make us just just like Califafungus and were loosing ground fast :s0118:not a big fan of Libtards trying to take my rights away :s0137:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I know there are a bunch of liberals but no ware near as bad as california, my carry permit here took 10 months to process and cost 500 to expire in 2 years, plus our damn handgun roster which requires microstamping to get any new guns on.

As for eastern wa, I like being close to the coast, I was born in Maryland about a 5 min walk from the coast and I am only an hour and a half away from the coast now.

Also my wife has never lived any ware other than here little town of lodi she was born and raised. I never thought I'd get out of california, but this has been her idea and it's a whole lot better than where I am now.

I have been selling off what is worth more down here than up there like my ak and gen 3 glock 19. Possibly my ar pistol but I won't if I don't have to.

OK.....first of all, "STOP" selling your toys. Bring them up here and return them to the guns they are supposed to be. Throw away the bullet button, featureless hand grip, and the ten round mag. Put a real hand grip on it and get a few 30 round mags. I spend a lot of time on Calguns.net, so I know the rules you guys have to follow down there. Up here, you will be like a kid in a candy store. Bring the AR pistol also. Compare it to mine...lol.
Next, if you are looking at Spanaway you are not far from a couple of places to shoot. Just east of Spanaway on Meridian Ave S. is Paul Bunyon Rifle and Pistol Club. The. range has been there for 30 plus years. They have monthly competition shoots and other get togethers. Then once you are on Meridian Ave. About a 25 min drive south to the town of Eatonville is the Upper Nisqually Rifle and Pistol Club. They have a trap range also where Paul Bunyon doesn't. Upper Nisqually also has a 500 yard rifle range. Very clean and nice facility.
As an added bonus. Just south of Spanaway in the town of Puyallup where I live. Is a monthly gun show put on by the Washington Arms Collectors. It is one of the longest and largest running gun shows on the west coast. It has been going since 1985. It is a club membership deal. They run a background check on you before you can become a member. But when you become a member, you can buy and sell complete guns. Non members can't do that. Non members can buy all the ammo and accessories they want but not a complete gun. If you have a CCP, membership will be easy for you.
As I think about the gun show and there web sight, I think the 2 ranges have web sights also. For the gun show, the Club, Washington Arms Collectors or WAC has there web site at WashingtonArmsCollectors.com. For the monthly dates for the gun show, go the TheFair.com, then go to events and there will be monthly calenders to tell you the dates. I know for a fact that the Upper Nisqually Rifle and Pistol Club has a web site, UpperNisquallyRifleandPistolClub.com. Then the other range is PaulBunyon.com.
If you need any more info about the area, let me know. I would be glad to help. Maybe we can go pop a few caps sometime. Both beer and bullets....lol

Tha ks for the offer I am sure I will take you up on that.

I have been selling them to pay court fees to get custody of my wife's kids, if the lawyer wasn't 275/hr and a 2500 retainer I wouldn't be. My wife as given me a full thumbs up to replace what ever I sell

My Washington cpl came in the mail today. Post marked 20 days from my application when they have 60 to process for me. I wish California ran that well for it

I can't afford anything full auto and legal anyway haha

As QUICKLY as Possible get WA car plates, adapt the Positive WA Spirit: NEVER Complain about the Weather:
For instance Winds @ 40MPH, with "Sky Water" . . . Responce should be, "this mild Spritz, and Look the Part" ! ! !

Do a drive though of Tacoma Zoo, find the attached PARK: Note Octogon Structures: They do not WAIT to have a BBQ & a ~Nice Day~ ALL Days are nice!

Next time pack For a BBQ, if people are Packing UP, ask if their BBQ Fire spot is Taken, if NO, ask for "dibs" on it, they might even throw a log on to keep it going!

~That~ Was Washington, of the Seventies . . .

Enjoy!

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews