JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So my family and I have decided to move back to the East Coast so a lot of stuff has to go. We will be traveling across county in with a 4x8 trailer so everything has to go. I know that someone will make a crack about this not being craigslist and I know that but I have tried to only put stuff on here that I think people would be interested in. If you need anything just ask cause everything in my house has to go!!! As always cash is king but I am open to trades for a short barrel revolver (.357, .44mag, .45 Colt etc), P230/P232, P239 or G33. Feel free to make any trade offers, the worst I can say is no! If you have any questions or would like close up pictures just let me know. Thanks!

First up are two hiking backpacks. First is a North Face MG45 @ 4500 cu in capacity. It is set up as an alpine guide pack so has spots for crampons, ice axe, ski's etc. Very functional and comfortable backpack with internal frame. Minimal wear. Second is a Sherpani "Luna" women's backpack. Holds 2800 cu in and is cut and fit for a woman. Bought for my wife used once and then she got pregnant. $50 a piece or $90 for the pair.

IMG_2194.jpg

"Sport Utility Stroller" BOB brand stroller. New tires and brakes last year. Works perfect. Now you don't have to feel like a sissy pushing your kid around in that umbrella stroller. This thing is ready to take on any trail you are. $100
IMG_2214.jpg
IMG_2212.jpg

Large car camping tent. Measures 9x9. Was able to fit an air mattress, 2 90 lbs dogs and a pack and play no problem. Used one and put away. $50
IMG_2215.jpg
IMG_2217.jpg

Used Dakine women's day pack. Wife used this to commute to Seattle for a year so dirty from the ferry. No rips or tears in good shape. $30.
IMG_2193.jpg

Extra Large dog crate...will fit a St. Bernard no problem. This one is in very good shape(not rust in picture, red eye reflection) and will cost $150+ new. This one and a beat up large dog crate same style for $75.
IMG_2195.jpg

Cabela's Brand Upland safety vest. Worn once. $25.
IMG_2198.jpg

Lot of tools. Makita jig saw, skill saw(not pictured) Compound miter saw, tool box w/ random tools, Rigid cordless drill w/bag and bit set, Power Kraft dremel type tool, Large Craftsman socket set(not pictured). $100 for all.
IMG_2201.jpg
IMG_2206.jpg
IMG_2207.jpg
IMG_2208.jpg
IMG_2209.jpg
IMG_2203.jpg
IMG_2205.jpg

Used Dutch Oven. $20 - ***SOLD***
IMG_2218.jpg

Drafting board. $20
IMG_2211.jpg

Homemade desk...perfect for gunsmithing in the basement. $25
IMG_2210.jpg

Original special edition blue Sega Game Gear. Comes with 8 games and AC charger and case. $50
IMG_2220.jpg

I also have a PS2, original Xbox, Sega Genesis, 31" TV and a bunch of furniture.

Thanks for looking!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute kid, looks happy! :)

You willing to ship at all? I'm not talking about the tools (though I could use a socket set), I'm asking about things like the backpacks.

Thanks

good luck on your move I am intersted in the north face mg45 backpack and the dutch oven, I live in sequim would be heading your way on the 7th if you can hold them that long I will for sure buy them thanks in advance

sorry tallshipsgo didnt mean to "run over you" i meant to say I have second dibs on the backpack and dutch oven... if your deal doesn't go through my brother is going from sequim to tacoma and he could meet you on the 30th this friday evening thanks again

sorry tallshipsgo didnt mean to "run over you" i meant to say I have second dibs on the backpack and dutch oven... if your deal doesn't go through my brother is going from sequim to tacoma and he could meet you on the 30th this friday evening thanks again

Didn't run over me at all man, no problem! If the seller needs the money (and space) sooner then by all means take the backpacks.

He's currently planning on bringing them with him but I understand space is tight. While I would certainly like them, I'd be happy to step aside and let you take them. I know space is going to be tight for Shamusaiello and while I appreciate his holding onto them until he gets down this way, I'd hate to be a burden.

Shamusaiello, if it would be easier for you to sell them to Crusier then please feel free to do so. Just let me know.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top