JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Put the safe, and other heavy items, toward the front when loading the truck. Don't put it too far back. Keep the weight centered between the front and rear wheels (left and right too). If you put it too far back in the truck, the springs could be compressed enough to make the bottom of the truck box hit the tires. :eek:

If you are lucky, you might get 1/2 what you paid. THEN you will probably be looking for one when you get there (spending more $$$). Then delivery is where.....???? Curb? Threshold? You'll still need to move it in to your home (apartment?).

I'd suggest save the extra process(es) of selling then re-purchasing. You've already purchased this one. It's paid for. A little extra $$$ to move it isn't no big deal.

(IMHO)

All Penske had the day I moved mine with a lift gate was a 26 footer. That lift gate on a 26 footer would make loading things like dressers and couches easier too.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top