JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you hunt in Oregon and live in WA and want to keep hunting in Oregon then prepare to pay $$ for your hunting previliges.
I moved to E. Vancouver from Gresham 8 yrs ago. Still work in Portland. Other than the commute, which typically takes 45 minutes for a 13 mile trip, and the cost to elk hunt with my dad and other hunting buddies I, like living in WA. However if my company wasn't moving our corporate HQ over to WA, I would have moved back to PDX, because the commute sucks and my family and friends are spread out in the greater PDX.
E. Vancouver, Camas, even Washougal is just a big suburb of PDX. And as long as they can keep the Crime Train (Max) from heading over the river, we will stay a nice quiet suburb hopefully for another 5-6 yrs.

best laid plans of mice and men, well it looks like I am staying in Scappoose, ended up deciding to go with a larger home in town, and putting off buying property for now. Will probably end up keeping the house in Scappoose, and trying buy larger property further out from Portland but not as primary residence.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top