JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Little compressor and big tank.
One of those 12v compressors is great if you fit a big tank ,even underneath the trailer,on the side,in the tongue,between the rails.In your tow vehicle? (I have an ARB locker in the rear end,so I'll make my rear bumper a air tank.It will work for tires also)
If you use a TV connector on the trailer,the center post is for a "hot wire or charging wire.Put a battery and a 12v compressor in the box.Mount the biggest tank you can on the trailer.Hooken' all together and fill the tank before you leave

^ I like that. Get a trailer length piece of 3" or 4" inch tubing, weld ends on it and tap it. Mount it inside one of the frame rails.

I always figured that a section of a bike or atvs frame could hold nitrous oxide.

A little lesson on compressed air.Try to follow,as I will.

So we were doing a road rebuild by the drive in in Kent. Testing the drain lines at about 10 pounds.All it takes to see if the rain water will leak out.
We inflate a giant balloon in the end of the pipe for a plug,and a squeeze plug with an air fitting. OK this is just 10 pounds and the balloon is at least 10mil thick and 2'X5',so huge. Gary released the air in the plug before releasing the air in the line.Blew the plug out of the line and out of the manhole.Gary was lucky to get out of the way.

Moral is,a big tank holds a lot of air.So a big tank at 100#s will hold enough you may not start the compressor.
VOLUME works

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads