JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, for they have been preparing the cage for many decades while the sheep have been asleep. Add to that the fact that the sheep are so deluded they don't even know who their true enemies are.

They have us by the balls, there is no hope. Sorry, I like to believe otherwise, by all the facts say no. The American sheeple have made it clear time and time again that they WANT to be oppressed and wish to be treated like idiot children.

No, for they have been preparing the cage for many decades while the sheep have been asleep. Add to that the fact that the sheep are so deluded they don't even know who their true enemies are.

They have us by the balls, there is no hope. Sorry, I like to believe otherwise, by all the facts say no. The American sheeple have made it clear time and time again that they WANT to be oppressed and wish to be treated like idiot children.

Burt, I used to feel that way but recent events and what I hear average citizens saying has given me great hope. I'm actually quite optimistic at this point

I've been an activist for about 26-27 years and have never seen anything like our recent open carry rally at Olympia.. it was like an alternate universe opened up where there were real, steamed patriots, again. The times they are a changin, fast

It's empowering (to borrow a word from the enemy) to be among like-minded individuals.

We should be thanking BO for giving us such a strong a rally point. :rolleyes:

I said back in 2008 that obongo and his pink tu tu crowd would be a good thing. Many disagreed with me but I am vindicated, and as you said, feeling pretty jazzed

More of us need to study Sun Tzus The Art of War

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads